Intern - Technology
We're seeking qualified candidates for a Technology Internship within our Washington, DC office. As an Intern, you'll work closely with REQ's internal teams to deliver top results to our clients.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Develop websites adhering to front-end user interface coding and design standards
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and QA existing projects
- Display initiative in creative problem solving adn seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science or a related field, or have completed a boot camp in development
- Passion for the web and willingness to learn today's development technology
- Ability to work and communicate with a team of developers
- Familiarity with WordPress and Drupal is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- DC metro area candidates only
Please email resume to email@example.com and reference "Technology Intern" in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top