We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Drupal Developer within our Washington, DC office. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with knowledge of content management platforms, a strong development background, and a drive to learn the latest trends in the industry. The Drupal Developer will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing current sites, as well as developing and implementing new sites and applications based on requirements and designs.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant themes for Drupal
- Build Drupal 8 sites and maintain Drupal 7 sites (ability to maintain WordPress sites not required, but appreciated)
- Install, test and debug Drupal modules, and create Drupal modules as needed
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables for development feasibility and collaborate with designers as needed
- Contribute to cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with clients
- Prototype functionality for internal and client review
- Experience creating and modifying Drupal themes, and performing Drupal site building work
- Attention to design detail, ability to match designs provided through Zeplin, and ability to collaborate and communicate with designers
- Expert HTML & Sass/CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
- Proficiency with Git
- Ability to estimate time and level of effort for front-end development tasks
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Preferred: Experience developing Drupal modules
- Preferred: Basic understanding of SEO and accessibility best practices
- Preferred: Familiarity with WordPress
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume and work samples to email@example.com and reference "Drupal Developer" in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top