Director, Digital Advertising & SEO
We're seeking a Director, Digital Advertising & SEO for our Washington, DC office who will report to the VP, Digital Advertising & SEO. This team is responsible for developing and executing acquisition strategies for our clients that span consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups and small businesses.
The Director, Digital Advertising & SEO will have the opportunity to manage a team of talented professionals who live and breathe digital marketing. You should have a proven track record of developing and executing successful digital advertising campaigns and SEO programs and have an insatiable passion for digital marketing.
At REQ, you will be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators and builders who act as trusted advisors to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work which is why we were named as a Best Places to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Manage a small team of Digital Marketing Associates that execute advertising campaigns, media buys and SEO strategies
- Provide ongoing training and development to Digital Marketing Associates and Interns
- Oversee day-to-day team operations, document processes and maintain SOPs
- Collaborate with marketing team on advertising proposals, case studies and blog posts
- Lead weekly advertising and SEO meetings
- Keep the company informed of industry news, trends and vendor updates
- Identify testing opportunities
- Contribute to and/or manage client campaigns and programs as needed
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of SEO and paid advertising
- Prioritize and multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in person, in all interactions with clients
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- 5-7 years of demonstrated knowledge of SEO best practices and a proven track record of successful results
- 5-7 years implementing successful paid, omnichannel advertising strategies
- Demonstrated management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of paid advertising platforms including but not limited to paid search, paid social, content marketing, video and programmatic platforms
- Experience with media buying and planning
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification/accreditation required
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Director, Digital Advertising & SEO" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top