We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Account Coordinator within our Washington, DC office. As an Account Coordinator, you'll work closely with REQ's account management team to deliver top results to our clients.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Understand our clients' customers, organization, goals, and objectives, and deliver ideas to reach those goals
- Collaborate successfully and coordinate meetings with the REQ team in DC and New York
- Create social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
- Create content for the web, including websites, email marketing, and advertising campaigns
- Continuously seek and present innovative ideas that result in client loyalty and growth
- Manage day-to-day activities and assist direct manager and Account Executives on client accounts including project planning, status reporting, and other projects as they arise
- Coordinate team resource allocation with internal team leads, including tech, creative, SEO, SEM and content
- A four-year college degree is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in, and passion for, search, social media, user experience, technical development, and digital marketing
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge about social media and Google advertising is a plus
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, HTML and CSS is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume and writing samples to email@example.com and reference "Account Coordinator" in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top