Technical SEO Specialist
We're seeking a qualified, mid-level candidate for a full-time Technical SEO Specialist position within our Washington, DC office. As a Technical SEO Specialist, you should have a desire to remain on the cutting edge of SEO. Expect stimulating projects, educational research, and a fun team that values your contributions.
Our firm works with a wide variety of clients, and our SEO teams' goal is to optimize and promote web properties to achieve high visibility in search engine results. Candidates for this position are already working in the field, and will combine skill sets from the worlds of SEO, affiliate marketing, online promotion and PR, and viral content campaigns. Preference given to candidates with prior experience in online reputation management (ORM), as well as local search.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations around client programs:
- Keyword research and development of organic keyword lists
- Content promotion
- Link building
- Perform on and off page technical SEO audits and competitor analysis
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships for content promotion and link opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- Track, analyze, and optimize campaign performance based on client KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of three years hands-on SEO experience (agency setting preferred)
- PPC experience
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Bright Edge, Google Analytics, ScreemingFrog)
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference "Technical SEO Specialist" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top