We’re seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Staff Accountant within our Washington, DC office. As a Staff Accountant, you’ll work closely with RepEquity’s operations team to deliver top results.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
• Enter all invoices, set-up new vendors in the AP system, follow-up with vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner, and reconcile AP subsidiary ledger to GL as needed
• Reconcile corporate credits cards, assign charges to cost center, resolve any unassigned items, and post into AP
• Handle 401(k) vendor contribution transfer after each semi-monthly payroll run
• Ensure all AP are entered for month end close and record employee expense reports in AP
• Respond to any tax notice received, assist outside Tax Accountant with requests for information for the annual returns, file with appropriate State or local authority for tax numbers when necessary, and address/resolve any tax issues with our payroll vendor
• Assist with regulatory filings by filing annual corporate filings for each state as required
• Assist with year-end close by creating and issuing 1099s for vendors, obtain W-9s where needed, and reconcile AP detail ledger to GL
• Update the fixed asset master depreciation schedule on an on-going basis
• Develop scopes of work, cost estimates and pricing for client work
• Perform any special project work requested by CFO or other RepEquity co-worker
• A four-year college degree in an Accounting major is preferred
• 1-2 years of experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• High energy, self-starter
• Proficiency in MS Excel
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference “Staff Accountant” in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top