Senior Digital Producer
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Digital Producer within our Washington, DC office. As a Digital Producer, you will be a member of RepEquity’s account management team, working closely with the Creative and Technology teams to maximize quality, productivity, and efficiency.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Manage agency resource planning, including the scheduling of tasks and the planning of long-term, larger projects
- Provide resource forecasts so that future hiring needs are satisfied in a timely manner
- Coordinate all technology and creative production, ensuring that teammates have clear direction, requirements, priorities, and deadlines
- Facilitate the execution of projects, coordinating the collaboration of the right mix of people in the right environment to be successful
- Develop project schedules and cost estimates for client work
- Collaborate successfully with the RepEquity team and build strong, trusting relationships
- Monitor client budgets by enforcing timely entry of billable hours, providing project budget assessments, and early warning when projects are trending over budget
- Assist the Account Management team with the creation of tasks and management of the delivery and quality assurance process
- Assist the Account Management team in ensuring that deliverables are of the highest quality and consistent with the strategy and goals
- Participate in the broader marketing, communications, and technology community
- A four-year college degree is mandatory
- 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in, and passion for, project management, technical development, and creative processes
- Experience using project management technologies
- Some exposure to the production of websites, digital advertising, mobile applications, and print/collateral
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Agency or consulting background is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected]
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top