So you think you can write? Excellent. We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter with some serious skills. Someone who understands the power of words and how to engage audiences with copy. Someone witty. Someone sharp. If you can turn a creative concept into engaging and effective copy, then read on.
At RepEquity, you’ll be surrounded by people who are driven, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
In this role, you’ll be a part of our Creative team and collaborate with art directors, designers and copywriters on a variety of projects including website content, ad copy, content briefs, social posts, and more. You must have a masterful command of spelling and grammar and an admirable way with words, demonstrating through your work that the small details matter as much as the big ideas when it comes to professional writing.
- Short-form digital copy: Writing A+ content for ads, videos, social media, blogs, and newsletters
- Long-form digital copy: Taking a creative concept or brand message and translating it to a full website rewrite that applies web writing best practices
- Collaborating with designers on writing scripts and developing storyboards
- Helping to define content strategy and website architecture for certain projects
- Occasional print work, including brochures and one-pagers
- Proofing/editing copy as needed
- 5-7+ years professional marketing copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications or other writing-intensive field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expert command of Microsoft Office products, especially Word
- Ability to thrive in a results-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Senior Copywriter” in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top