We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Project Manager position within our Washington, DC office. As a Project Manager, you'll work closely with RepEquity’s account and tech teams to build and manage cutting edge software products that deliver top results to our clients and partners. Expect stimulating projects and a fun team that values your contributions.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Develop a deep understanding of technology products, including architecture, vendor resources, and support infrastructure
- Work closely with product managers, account managers, developers, and UX/design team to understand priorities and allocate resources accordingly
- Create timelines, status updates, and other appropriate documentation to manage expectations between clients, sales team, and product resources and to ensure continuous learning and process improvements on the development team
- Build trusting relationships through the organization to encourage open communication
- 3-4 years’ experience managing technical projects, ideally related to software development
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and see projects through to completion
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teammates
- The ability to break down technical problems and assign tasks to the appropriate role.
- Ability to fine tune processes for efficiencies
- Enough technical knowhow that you can learn the content management system fluently and make non-code updates
- Expertise with project management software Trello, Jira, and Mavenlink a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference "Project Manager" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top