We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Project Manager position within our Washington, DC office. As a Project Manager, you'll work closely with RepEquity's account, creative, tech, and search teams to build and manage cutting edge digital products and services that deliver top results to our clients and partners. Expect stimulating projects and a fun team that values your contributions.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RepEquity technology development process, including architecture, vendor resources, and support infrastructure
- Work closely with product managers, account managers, developers, UX/design, and search teams to understand priorities and allocate resources accordingly
- Create timelines, status updates, and other appropriate documentation to manage expectations between clients, sales team, and product resources and to ensure continuous learning and process improvements on the development team
- Build trusting relationships throughout the organization to encourage open communication
- 3-7 years' experience managing technical projects, ideally related to software development
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and see projects through to completion
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teammates
- The ability to break down technical problems and assign tasks to the appropriate role
- Enough technical knowhow to be able to assist developers with process decisions, and fine-tune for efficiencies.
- Expertise with project management software Trello, Jira, and MavenLink a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference "Project Manager" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top