We're seeking an experienced Drupal developer to join our Washington, D.C. office. The Drupal developer will report directly to the technical leads and will be responsible for programming and developing websites for our clients using open source PHP content management systems, primarily Drupal. We are looking for someone proficient in customizing, theming, and implementing Drupal installations, small and large.
- Write efficient, clean, well-documented, Drupal standards-compliant code
- Collaborate with front- and back-end developers to create usable websites for our clients
- Collaborate with the rest of the tech team to create, optimize, and uphold good development processes
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that technical implementations align with overall project objectives
- Fix bugs and issues on existing sites
- Follow current and upcoming technical trends and share ideas and inspiration with the company
- Learn Drupal 8 API in preparation for upcoming Drupal 8 projects
- Four or more years experience with Drupal 7 APIs and ecosystem
- Proficient in PHP, including object-oriented PHP
- Experienced with version control and development workflows using Git
- Comfortable with MySQL
- Working knowledge of Drupal 7 and experience writing custom modules
- Familiarity with Sass and Gulp
- Familiarity with web services technologies such as REST and JSON (i.e. open graph, twitter, and other third party APIs)
- Comfort with Pantheon’s processes and workflows
- Experience with Drush and/or Terminus
- Familiarity with best practices for SEO and Accessibility
- Confident self-starter
- Great communication skills
- Initiative to solve problems on your own
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- While a bachelor's degree in any subject is an advantage it is not required -- demonstrable experience is weighed equally with formal training.
- Ability to work out of our D.C. office
- Immediate or near-term availability
Please email resume and salary requirements to [email protected] and reference "Drupal Developer" in the subject line.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Back to top