Digital Intern - Summer
We’re seeking a qualified candidate for a paid Digital Intern within our Washington, DC office. As a Digital Intern, you’ll work closely with RepEquity’s account management team to deliver top results to our clients. Expect stimulating projects, educational research, and a fun team that values your contributions.
RepEquity is an award-winning online brand management company that works with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, from global retailers to respected humanitarian organizations and trade associations. The RepEquity brand is synonymous with digital expertise. Here, you’ll work on interesting projects alongside digital marketing experts in a flexible and truly collaborative environment. We are a lean team of thinkers, creators and builders. We enjoy each other’s company and have a good time while we work.
- Assisting in social media strategy
- Creating social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Researching technology trends to better understand digital topics and staying up to speed on the latest industry terminology
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the account management team to develop campaign concepts
- Drafting content for the web
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Completed or in final year of studies in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, and HootSuite is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Word
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- DC metro area candidates only
Please email resume to [email protected] and reference “Digital Intern” in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top