Digital Advertising Manager
RepEquity is seeking a full-time Digital Advertising Manager for its Washington, DC office. The person in this role will report to the Director of Digital Advertising and be responsible for managing paid digital advertising for our clients.
The Digital Advertising Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing and analyzing paid digital marketing activities, including AdWords, Facebook for Business and Twitter Ads. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of online marketing with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging & targeting, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
At RepEquity, you will be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators and builders who act as trusted advisors to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work which is why we were named as a Best Places to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Design, execute and manage comprehensive digital media advertising strategies (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEM, native and other emerging platforms) to help clients achieve campaign goals.
- Expert knowledge of paid digital and social media platforms, the latest platform trends (new ad units, targeting options, etc.) and experience working within those platforms such as launching new ads from self-serve tools.
- Monitor and optimize ads to maximize results, and the ability to ensure that all paid media programs are operating profitably and efficiently. This includes ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Data analysis and reporting; communicating campaign results and findings; developing insights; and counseling internal teams and clients.
- Contribute traffic & spend estimates, competitor analysis and strategic recommendations for existing and potential clients
- Demonstrate advanced PPC, paid social, and display media knowledge
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Maintain high standards of quality on all work produced
- Professional communication, both online and in person, in all interactions with clients
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands-on digital advertising experience managing a portfolio of client accounts in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and paid social. Be able to speak to your successes.
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certification/accreditation required
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics, is required
- Substantial analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- A college degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or a related field
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference “Digital Advertising Manager” in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top