Digital Advertising Associate
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Digital Advertising Associate within our Washington, DC office. The person in this role will report to the Director of Digital Advertising and be responsible for managing paid digital advertising for our clients.
The Digital Advertising Associate will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid digital marketing activities, including AdWords, Facebook for Business and Twitter Ads. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of online marketing with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Daily management of Google AdWords, Google Display, Facebook for Business, Twitter Ads and other paid platforms.
- Ensure budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Provide regular reports and analysis to the Director of Digital Advertising and other team members
- Provide recommendations on how to optimize PPC content and accounts
- Contribute PPC traffic estimates, competitor analysis and strategic recommendations for potential clients as needed
- Demonstrate PPC, display & paid social media knowledge
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated PPC experience managing a portfolio of client accounts in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and paid social. Be able to speak to your successes.
- Display media knowledge and experience running small display media campaigns
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certification/accreditation required
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics, is required
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- A college degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or a related field
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to [email protected] and reference "Digital Advertising Associate" in the subject line.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top