We're seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Account Executive position within our Washington, DC office. As an Account Executive, you'll work closely with RepEquity's account management team to deliver top results to our clients. Expect stimulating projects, educational research, and a fun team that values your contributions.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At RepEquity, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other's company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Understand our clients' customers, organization, goals, and objectives, and deliver ideas to reach those goals
- Collaborate successfully with the RepEquity team in DC and New York
- Create social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Manage client projects efficiently and profitably
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, and within budget and time frame
- Create content for the web, including websites, email marketing, and advertising campaigns
- Continuously seek and present innovative ideas that result in client loyalty and growth
- Manage day-to-day activities and assist direct manager on client accounts including project planning, status reporting, and vendor and partner management
- Coordinate team resource allocation with internal team leads, including tech, creative, SEO, SEM and content
- Participate in the broader marketing, communications, and technology community
- A four-year college degree is mandatory
- 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in, and passion for, search, social media, user experience, technical development, and digital marketing
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Knowledge about social media and Google advertising is a plus
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Agency or consulting background is a plus
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume and writing samples to [email protected] and reference "Account Executive" in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
RepEquity is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Meet Some of RepEquity's Employees
Senior Account Director
Katherine Ann works with RepEquity's Account Management Team. She interacts with clients to conceptualize customized branding, outline roadmaps, and budget with internal teams to deliver first-class results.
Back to top