New York City: Operations & Logistics Coordinator
- New York, NY
Repeat Roses is seeking an Operations & Logistics Coordinator for our repurposing and corporate events division. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our NYC team to actively drive operations. This department is mission-critical to increasing our global social impact and this position is central to enhancing the inner workings of the organization. You’ll leverage your project management skills, resourceful attitude, and impeccable attention to detail and organization and learn how to effectively operate in the logistics space. A strong candidate will be interested in the sales operations process - a key piece to company productivity.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to learn more about Repeat Roses and to help support our efforts while gaining valuable career experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. The world of wedding, special occasion celebrations, social, and corporate events is waiting for you in Manhattan, and you’ll be helping to ensure that the event flowers get repurposed to bring joy to those in the community who will truly benefit from the emotional health boost that flowers deliver.
The position is headquartered in our New York City office (with potential to travel to support local and regional events) and includes occasional evening and weekend work based on the company event calendar. Candidates must reside in the NYC area in order to be considered. (This is not a remote position).
What is Repeat Roses?
We think it's our job to stop and smell the roses, shift the paradigm and transform a wasteful industry into an eco-responsible one. We repurpose, pay-it-forward and compost, not because it's cool but because it's in our nature.
We have partnered with luxury corporate clients, non-profit organizations and stylish brides from coast to coast since the company’s founding in 2014. As a member of Repeat Roses, you’ll possess a great sense of service, to our clients as well as to the broader community. Our vision is striking a chord with the glam, the green and the go-getters - and business is blooming. As we enter a new phase of accelerated expansion, team members will have room to grow with us.
Role & Responsibilities
Support processes and strategies that enable the corporate sales teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently.
Perform functions that include planning, sourcing, supplying, and delivering for national corporate events.
* Project manage numerous events and relationships to increase customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Key Desired Qualities:
• Outgoing, ambitious go-getter, eager to connect with individuals and organizations interested in using Repeat Roses’ services.
• Flexible, adaptable and resourceful team player who thrives in a fast-paced event planning environment, with the experience and ability to solve challenges with poise and positive demeanor.
• Must be inspired to work in a startup environment and prepared for all that comes with it; understanding the inherent risk but valuing the reward of joining at an early-stage.
• Must possess strong organizational skills to handle the influx of day-to-day communications and tasks, while managing competing priorities.
• Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
• Careful attention to detail.
* Knowledge of supply chain management is a plus
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Working toward or recently completed Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Google Suite.
• Proficiency with social media platforms, specifically Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.
• Proficiency with cell phone photography and digital image capturing, editing, and cataloging.
• Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
Why work at Repeat Roses?
You have the opportunity to join a growing, purpose-driven company that is disrupting the floral and event planning industries. If you have ever wanted to feel like you are making a direct impact to a company's business while making an immediate, meaningful social impact in the communities and environment around you, then Repeat Roses could be the right fit for you.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect candidate for this role. Please also include your resume and a link to your LinkedIn page.
Back to top