Transit Development Rep
We are looking for curious, passionate, and energetic people to join the Remix team. You will be responsible for growing Remix’s customer base by having regular conversations with transit planners and government officials. You’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to bring cities across the world onto the Remix platform.
We’re looking for thoughtful people who bring strong listening and conversational skills, an excitement for civic technology, and a passion for social impact.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and call senior government officials. Understand how they do their job today and educate them about the latest transit technology and best practices.
- Conduct research on the latest transit news and activities.
- Be a core part of our sales team, maintaining relationships with cities across the world.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Love connecting with people over the phone.
- Can write in simple, succinct language.
- Can organize and structure your day.
- Enjoy research and learning about new topics and cities.
- Are persistent and tenacious, love competition and achieving goals.
- Want to make an impact.
To apply, send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Back to top