Sales Operations Manager
In two years, Remix is being used by 150+ cities around the world to plan better public transit. To help us get the next 150, we’re looking for someone to lead Revenue Operations — managing our internal tools and measurements for sales, success, and marketing.
Remix’s software is one of a kind. We save agencies 90+% in productivity. One of our customers says it perfectly: "Imagine being able to visually demonstrate how the change of bus routes would affect population coverage and at the same time show the financial cost – all at the click of a mouse. With Remix, people see trade-offs between planning decisions in seconds, in a way that is easy to understand." –Anthony Cross, Public Transport Network Manager, Auckland Transport
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have 8+ years experience supporting sales, and have strong opinions about sales reports & dashboards.
- Love measuring funnels, opportunities, sales cycles, and all things revenue.
- Enjoy working with sales, success, and marketing teams to craft and automate processes.
- Have enough technical experience to get the job done.
What you will do:
- Define the right sales, success, and marketing measurements to track.
- Build and manage the internal systems we use to track sales efforts.
- Think through and implement territory strategies.
- Create dashboards and reports to give visibility into our sales & success efforts.
- Find any place to improve our sales process… and then improve it.
- Help with forecasting, planning, and budgeting.
To apply, send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Back to top