Data QA Lead
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have hired, trained, & managed a remote or offshore team
- Have several years designing and implementing internal processes to improve data or software quality.
- You love working with people to craft and automate processes from scratch
- Are extremely analytical, and can understand and communicate technical concepts (e.g. data models, how software works, etc.)
- Consistently find yourself as the most organized person on your team
What you'll do:
- Create a beautiful process and pipeline for your team to assess and improve the quality of data. You’ll be building the process and team from the ground up
- Manage multiple stakeholders and requests simultaneously, and delegate work across different teams
- Define requirements for tools needed to support this process, and work with internal teams to build them
- Develop tactics to continuously evaluate and improve this data on an ongoing basis
- Track and measure your processes to understand where improvements can be made
Meet Some of Remix's Employees
Claudia works with transit agencies to create better transit, showing city planners how to use Remix and helping make improvements based on demographic, financial, and equity impact analyses.
Back to top