In two years, Remix is being used by 150+ cities around the world to plan better public transit. Our goal is to be the planning platform used by all cities, and you’ll literally be working on something that will touch the lives of hundreds of millions of people. To serve our cities, we’re looking for someone to be in charge of streamlining data processes between the Remix Product and Success teams — ultimately to ensure our customers have the best possible data on which to do their planning work.
You’d be a good fit if you:
• Have supported internal operations for several years. You love working with people to craft and automate processes from scratch.
• Are extremely analytical, and can understand and communicate technical concepts (e.g. data models, how software works, etc.)
• Have experience managing a remote team.
• Consistently find yourself as the most organized person on your team :)
What you'll do:
• Create a beautiful process and pipeline for data, including transit data collection, refinement, and quality. This process doesn’t exist yet, and you’ll be building it from the ground up.
• Manage multiple stakeholders and requests simultaneously, and delegate work across different teams.
• Define requirements for tools needed to support this process, and work with internal teams to build them.
• Ensure Remix customers’ transit networks (existing and proposed) are represented accurately within our platform. Develop tactics to continuously evaluate and improve this data on an ongoing basis.
• Track and measure your processes to understand if they are working.
To apply, email us at [email protected] with your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
To apply, send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Back to top