Design is at the heart of what we do. You’ll be in charge of the external design and brand at Remix, creating all of the physical and digital touchpoints a city might experience when they interact with us, outside of the product. Our company was founded by designers (Sam and Tiffany) and we take this stuff very seriously.
You’ll be working on:
- Experience design for our events — signage, wayfinding, handouts, banners, materials, etc.
- Our online presence — the Remix website and everything related to it.
- Print — customer stories, postcards, how-tos, and more.
- Communications — designing how we onboard and train customers through emails, weekly newsletters.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Your visual design is compelling, opinionated, and beautiful.
- You're a powerful visual storyteller, with a strong editorial voice.
- You work across a wide range of mediums including web and print, and you obsess about all the details in between (e.g. everything from typography on a microsite, to paper texture of a thank you note, to vinyl wall decals for a big event).
- You'd love to take a lead role in shaping a new brand. This is the first communication design role at Remix.
To apply, email [email protected] with a portfolio and a few words on why you're right for the role.
Back to top