Design is at the heart of what we do. You’ll be in charge of the external design and brand at Remix, creating all of the physical and digital touchpoints a city might experience when they interact with us, outside of the product. Our company was founded by designers (Sam and Tiffany) and we take this stuff very seriously....
You’ll be working on:
- Experience design for our events — signage, wayfinding, handouts, banners, materials, etc.
- Our online presence — the Remix website and everything related to it.
- Print — customer stories, postcards, how-tos, and more.
- Communications — designing how we onboard and train customers through emails, weekly newsletters.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Your visual design is compelling, opinionated, and beautiful.
- You're a powerful visual storyteller, with a strong editorial voice.
- You've done work across a wide range of mediums including web and print, and you obsess about all the details in between (e.g. everything from typography on a microsite, to paper texture of a thank you note, to vinyl wall decals for a big event).
- You care about cities, urban planning, and transportation.
- You'd love to take a lead role working directly with the cofounders to shape a new brand. This is the first communication design role at Remix.
To apply, send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Back to top