You’ll be working on:
- Experience design for our events — signage, wayfinding, handouts, banners, materials, etc.
- Our online presence — the Remix website and everything related to it.
- Print — customer stories, postcards, how-tos, and more.
- Communications — designing how we onboard and train customers through emails, weekly newsletters.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Your visual design is compelling, opinionated, and beautiful.
- You're a powerful visual storyteller, with a strong editorial voice.
- You've done work across a wide range of mediums including web and print, and you obsess about all the details in between (e.g. everything from typography on a microsite, to paper texture of a thank you note, to vinyl wall decals for a big event).
- You care about cities, urban planning, and transportation.
- You'd love to take a lead role working directly with the cofounders to shape a new brand. This is the first communication design role at Remix.
Meet Some of Remix's Employees
Claudia works with transit agencies to create better transit, showing city planners how to use Remix and helping make improvements based on demographic, financial, and equity impact analyses.
Back to top