You’ll be working on:
- Experience design for our events — signage, wayfinding, handouts, banners, materials, etc.
- Our online presence — the Remix website and everything related to it.
- Print — customer stories, postcards, how-tos, and more.
- Communications — designing how we onboard and train customers through emails, weekly newsletters.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Your visual design is compelling, opinionated, and beautiful.
- You're a powerful visual storyteller, with a strong editorial voice.
- You've done work across a wide range of mediums including web and print, and you obsess about all the details in between (e.g. everything from typography on a microsite, to paper texture of a thank you note, to vinyl wall decals for a big event).
- You care about cities, urban planning, and transportation.
- You'd love to take a lead role working directly with the cofounders to shape a new brand. This is the first communication design role at Remix.
See Inside the Office of Remix
Remix is an interactive planning tool that streamlines and informs how public transit routes are designed. Transportation agencies and city governments using Remix can map out new transit scenarios and visualize implications of those scenarios—in terms of cost, for instance, or the demographics of the people who would be affected.
Back to top