You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and improving our systems to digest and make sense of transit data.
- Working with a stellar team of six other engineers to build new features and products that help cities make better decisions.
You’re a good fit if:
- You’ve spent a couple of years working on web applications used by real people.
- You have a knack for using data and asking the right question when working with complex problem domains.
- You’re resourceful — as a small company, you’ll be able to get a lot done here.
- You’re strong at either working with databases, or setting up infrastructure.
See Inside the Office of Remix
Remix is an interactive planning tool that streamlines and informs how public transit routes are designed. Transportation agencies and city governments using Remix can map out new transit scenarios and visualize implications of those scenarios—in terms of cost, for instance, or the demographics of the people who would be affected.
Back to top