You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and improving our systems to digest and make sense of transit data.
- Working with a stellar team of six other engineers to build new features and products that help cities make better decisions.
You’re a good fit if:
- You’ve spent a couple of years working on web applications used by real people.
- You have a knack for using data and asking the right question when working with complex problem domains.
- You’re resourceful — as a small company, you’ll be able to get a lot done here.
- You’re strong at either working with databases, or setting up infrastructure.
To apply, send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Back to top