In a year and a half, Remix is being used by 100+ cities around the world. We want to be the default planning platform used by all transit systems. You're in charge of getting us there. Remix’s software is one of a kind. We save agencies 90%+ in productivity. According to a customer: "Imagine being able to visually demonstrate how the change of bus routes would affect population coverage and at the same time show the financial cost – all at the click of a mouse. With Remix, people see trade-offs between planning decisions in seconds, in a way that is easy to understand." –Anthony Cross, Public Transport Network Manager, Auckland Transport
You should have experience in understanding a 2–4 month sales process that spans multiple people and departments with a proven track record consistently being over-quota. It is important to note that customer success is crucial for our success. Identifying what success means to the customer in the pre-sales process and driving towards attaining that once they have signed is our #1 priority.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- have 2-5 years of experience in SaaS sales (B2B / B2G), with a track record of exceeding quota
- care about cities and the way they are planned and built
- are low-ego, empathetic, adaptable, and incredibly ambitious
- value process, metrics, and efficiency as a path to team scalability and success
- understand that successful client onboarding is imperative - the sale is not over at the signature
What you will do:
- pick up the phone every day and talk to a dozen different cities — listen and understand what challenges planners face when doing their work
- convince local governments to approach old problems in new ways, while leading deals from initial engagement to close
- attend conferences and other events to share knowledge, meet transit leaders
- work closely with the Success team to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
To apply, email us at [email protected] with your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
Back to top