Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Cleveland, OH
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About the Role
Remesh is looking for a diligent, articulate, and motivated person to fill the Sales Development Representative role. The successful candidate will collaborate in a cross-functional team, Business Development and Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, to bring new business to the organization. We are looking for coachable candidates who are quick learners that have an interest in sales. A positive attitude along with the ability to deal with rejection goes a long way.
What you’ll be doing
- Connecting with potential clients and articulating the value of Remesh
- Generating interest by applying Remesh’s solution to client’s problems
- Building and managing pipeline in assigned territories
- Organizing daily agendas in order to achieve organizational goals
- Traveling to trade shows, events, client and prospective meetings, as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to Cleveland, Ohio
- Salesforce experience
- Two years of sales experience
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Uncapped commission structure
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
Back to top