Sales Development Representative
- Cleveland, OH
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About the Role
Remesh is looking for diligent, self-disciplined and motivated people to join the Remesh Sales team as Sales Development Representatives. Successful candidates will focus on both inbound and outbound prospecting while collaborating and working closely with Remesh Sales Reps to create pipeline at the top of the sales funnel and help bring new business into the organization. Candidates will book meetings with clients to help solve their business needs with our platform. We are looking for coachable candidates who are quick learners and have a passion for sales. Candidates will possess a curious and positive attitude along with the ability to deal with rejection and display grit and determination in the face of adversity.
What you’ll be doing
- Reaching out to and connecting with potential clients to generate new business by articulating the value of Remesh to both prospects and existing customers
- Create email, phone and social outreach campaigns in order to generate new business opportunities for Sales Reps
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different decision-makers conduct market research and understanding the pain points and challenges they face everyday
- Working closely with Sales Reps to strategically prospect and communicate the Remesh value prop to both new and existing customers
- In addition to outbound prospecting, handling inbound marketing leads and providing interested prospects with a professional, informative and positive experience
- Bachleors' degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Located in Cleveland or willing to work remotely
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- 1 year experience with Outreach or other sales automation tools
- 1 year of sales or related sales/business development experience
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Base salary + uncapped commission structure
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
Back to top