- Cleveland, OH
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About the Role
Remesh is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Project Manager to support our growing team! The successful candidate will be flexible, reliable, results-oriented, and naturally a team player. You will have the opportunity to work with the entire marketing research industry, Fortune 2000 accounts and some of the largest, most well-known brands in the world.
The Project Management team plays a vital role at Remesh by delivering the target audiences that our market research clients want to engage with on the Remesh platform. Each client's need is accessed and then sourced through our network of market research panel communities. As an example, if a client wants to engage with male millennial Twitter users, our Project Management team reaches out to our panel community partners to scope feasibility, pricing, and logistics. From there the Project Manager leading the project works the panel community, our Sales Team, and our Customer Success team to ensure a successful Remesh conversation with that target audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Evaluating client requests and reaching out to panel communities
- Analyzing panel community proposals for feasibility and pricing
- Reviewing and consulting with the client on target screening and recruitment qualification survey
- Establishing timelines with the client and the panel community
- Overseeing progress of recruitment of the target audience and updating all stakeholders
- Summarizing and documenting critical details in Salesforce
- Working with the Customer Success team to ensure the target audience successfully joins and participates in the Remesh conversation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Available for early shifts, starting as early as 7am or 8am, pending client needs
- 1 year of experience in project management or a client-facing role
- Top-notch time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to type, compose emails, and navigate different online tools quickly and easily
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with a CRM systems
- Knowledge of market research industry best practices
- Located in or willing to locate to Cleveland, Ohio
- Pragmatic Marketing certified preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- PMP Certification
- Experience in working with Global Markets, specifically Europe
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
Back to top