- New York, NY
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About The Role
Remesh is looking for a Product Manager to lead efforts around productizing our sample and market research offering. You will be working closely with our in-house market researchers as well as our AI platform product teams to deliver best in class qualitative market research insights to our global customer base. As part of a cross-functional team of designers and developers to uncover customer problems, you will be defining and building solutions, and measure their impact. You and your team will be given an objective and the tools, guidance, and autonomy to meet it. It will be your job to understand the customer needs and business goals and work with the team to create the products that meet both.
In this role, a deep love of the customer as well as practicality are key, as you will need to quickly formulate an approach and prioritize relevant features. Perfection is not the goal; rather, our focus is on swift iterations and learning from those iterations to refine and improve the product.
The successful candidate will be able to think ahead and push the envelope of what he or she knows. This curiosity is vital to the exploration process to help inspire not only yourself but others as well. The product manager will have an excellent understanding of research and analytics, as it is necessary to make the best informed decisions.
Our company is grounded in the mission to help us understand one another, and we build both our product and our culture around this. As a group we are motivated by creating products that have an altruistic bent. We are passionate about our work and unafraid of dissenting while treating each other with respect. We expect you to have similar qualities.
- Applying research and analytics to best understand the market needs
- Applying the principles and processes of Agile Product Management (design thinking, user story writing, iterative releases, collaborative sprints)
- Using Lean principles and processes (assumptions mapping, hypothesis creation and testing, rapid learn > build > measure cycles) in the highly uncertain environment of an early stage startup
- Listening and collaborating with others
- Leading a team of high performing employees
- Figuring out the right thing to do for the customer and the business and ensuring that it gets done quickly and to a high standard
- A self-starter attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years of experience as an agile Product Manager
- 3 years of start-up experience
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to analyze data from Pendo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, SQL, and Jira
- Strong active listening, collaboration, and trust building skills
- 2+ years of market research industry experience
The Benefits of Working with Remesh:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
Back to top