Junior Software Developer in Test
- Cleveland, OH
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About the Role
As a Junior Software Engineer in Test, you will ensure high-quality, rapid software releases by helping with our product teams’ testing strategy by implementing automated and manual regression tests for new and updated features. The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Junior Software Engineer in Test:
- Working with other engineers and the QA team to develop and execute test cases.
- Understanding our software and determine an appropriate manual or automated testing strategy based on the feature under test.
- Offering guidance in how QA should triage defects.
- Proactively identifying weaknesses and defects in our application code, determine root causes and suggest fixes.
- Learning to use and extend our test framework for performing automated testing against the Remesh Platform.
- Becoming an active and integrated team member into a software application team that is working to enhance the Remesh Platform using an agile development process.
- Be a strong team player who is willing to work with the team and to learn new and exciting technologies!
- Ability to analyze requirements, identify edge cases, and develop test cases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and methodical approach to problem solving
- Proficient with Python
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient with Linux and its CLI
- Proficient with PyTest a strong plus
- Proficient with Selenium a strong plus
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
Back to top