Account Executive [Agency]
- Cleveland, OH
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the collective intelligence of the people and amplify their unified voice. To date, we have raised $38 million to execute this mission. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform is dynamic in that it can scale live conversation of one-to-several people to one-to-many. It uses NLP and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage hundreds of participants simultaneously.
About the Role
Remesh is looking for a trustworthy, experienced, and accountable Business Development Executive to further grow our business. The ideal candidate must have experience selling market research and/or SaaS solutions. He or she will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business by leveraging his or her strong client relationships to adopt Remesh’s cutting-edge technology. Some core responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to prospecting with clients, providing product demos, and engaging in discovery calls to understand clients' needs. He or she will identify opportunities and define segmentation/target strategies. Successful candidates must be able to translate client business issues into deliverable results in a fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate must be highly organized and proactive in order to build trust and rapport with clients. The Business Development Executive will identify new clients who will benefit from AI solutions from Remesh.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and managing pipeline to accurately forecast business
- Strategizing and working closely SDRs to create an outreach strategy
- Collaborating with Customer Success and providing client feed back to Product
- Leveraging contacts to leverage new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships
- Listening to the concerns of clients and developing trust and respect
- Uncovering key business issues, priorities, and KPIs which deliver business results
- Using CRM to report sales activities
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least 5 years of total experience in sales
- At least 2 years of experience of selling directly to Market Research or Advertising Agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent live and virtual presentation skills
- Experience with CRM software
- 2 years experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- 2 years experience with Outreach or other sales automation tools
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
Back to top