VP of Sales - Analytics
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Relias is one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, with a growing global footprint. We are seeking a leader in the healthcare payers and analytics space who can help us to navigate that growth, and provide thought leadership and best-in-class marketing execution. Compensation and benefits are commensurate with the seniority and expectations of this role.
Relias Learning is the leader in providing online learning, SaaS-based software solutions to the growing healthcare market. We are passionate about our clients and our products; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. We maintain industry-leading client satisfaction and retention rates.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
The VP of Sales – Analytics position is responsible for driving revenue growth across our Analytics enterprise sales teams, and driving renewals, retention and net retention. The Analytics market comprises the highest growth potential vertical for the organization, and therefore, this role is critical to the success of the organization. Performance of this position directly impacts the growth and profitability of Relias Learning.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Achieve the annual $8M sales bookings goal for the Analytics vertical
- Achieve the annual customer renewal goal for the Analytics vertical
- Manage and lead a team of 6-8 seasoned sales professionals
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Manage key client relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Team with Client Care to ensure proper account management, upselling, client satisfaction and renewals
- Partner with Product Management and Content to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- Partner with marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Be a thought leader and member of the Sales Leadership team
- Create a culture of success and goal achievement
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage the Analytics budget, operations and resources
- Travel for in-person meeting with potential and existing clients to develop key relationships
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 5+ years of sales management and 5+ years of relevant client facing management
- Demonstrated history of successfully selling into enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated history of successfully selling analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience advising executive level stakeholders in a healthcare environment highly preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Proven ability to develop and drive others in a metrics-drive, process-based environment with high accountability
- Ability to maintain effective and respected work relationships with other management and employees
- Strong ability to manage challenging complex sales situations
- Strong ability to translate complex information for a wide range of clients
- Viewed as a knowledgeable and engaging content source by clients and other external constituents
- Ability to scale a sales organization in a high growth SaaS business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top