VP of Marketing
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced VP of Marketing position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to the entire health care continuum, including hospital, senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2-week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The VP, Marketing will be a strong leader who partners with senior management to ensure that the company meets its sales, renewal and client satisfaction targets. The VP will do so through leading and growing a respected, professional marketing team, that provides both marketing strategy, and high performance execution. The VP will drive measurably effective lead generation, as well as manage other marketing functions, including product marketing, marketing communications, segment/channel marketing, and alliances.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading, inspiring and getting the best out of a team of 30 (and growing rapidly) in-house and remote marketing professionals, Managers, and Directors
- Driving marketing activities in the US, and in Relias’ global markets via local staff
- Maximizing your team’s efforts by coaching, training, and managing each level of the marketing organization
- Being a thought leader and member of the Relias Operating Committee
- Creating and executing a comprehensive integrated digital and conventional lead generation strategy and plan, with objective metrics, and Sales buying, including:
- Email marketing
- Web marketing, including SEO, and online advertising
- Maintaining fresh, vibrant, engaging web sites
- Overall marketing pipeline management, with defined handoffs to Sales
- Creating and executing the marketing strategic plan, including:
- Delivering branding, positioning, and messaging inside and outside the company
- Tools and collateral to drive sales leads
- Public relations, press relations, blogging, and other communications
- Competitive analysis and market data
- Online and offline marketing events, including trade shows and regional user groups
- Teaming with Client Care to ensure proper account management, upselling, client satisfaction and renewals
- Partnering with Product Management and Content to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- Integrating acquired companies into the marketing structure, which may include new products and new verticals, and adapting branding, positioning, and messaging as needed
- Managing and optimizing the global marketing budget
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to scale a marketing organization in a high growth SaaS business
- Strong lead generation proven results
- Proven ability to develop and drive others in a metrics-drive, process-based environment with high accountability
- Digital marketing expertise, including SEO
- Strong organizational, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain effective and respected work relationships with other management and employees
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- 15+ years of marketing, marketing management, and relevant client facing experience in a technology or healthcare environment
- Demonstrated history of leading marketing organizations in companies with $200M or more in revenue, in a high growth SaaS business
- Demonstrated history of successfully driving lead generation across a variety of products, markets and segments (enterprise, midmarket and SMB)
- Demonstrated history of successfully integrating brands and products based on aggressive M&A
- SaaS experience is required
- Healthcare experience a plus
- International experience a plus
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools: Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo
- BA/BS degree required
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top