Trade Show Associate
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and exciting Trade Show Associate position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Register Relias for each show and organize each Relias representatives registration and logistics
- Make purchase orders for each trade show including but not limited to internet orders, electricity orders, and promotional material
- Coordinate with multiple vendors to organize purchases through email and telephone
- Keep track of show layouts and agendas
- Handle shipping logistics through a vendor for booth material and promotional items
- Manage itemized cost sheets and report on total spend
- Oversee pre and post event communications both internally and externally
- Create and manipulate lead entry spreadsheets
- Help when needed to organize show activation
- Be available to answer questions from onsite representatives when issues arise
- Minimal travel at less than 10% of overall work time
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent organization skills and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage simultaneous show orders and keep costs organized
- Bachelor’s degree
- Nice to have 2+ years event or related experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Nice to have experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and SharePoint
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top