Software Sales Representative
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic Small and Medium Business Sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We're passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%! If you currently reside in the Greater St. Louis area or are relocating to this area, feel free to apply at www.reliaslearning.com.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great benefits package including 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge - unlimited paid time off & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- 2 weeks paid company orientation plus 7 additional weeks paid sales training
- Growth opportunities – one of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing tech companies
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Selling our SaaS based training solutions within one of our markets
- Using a consultative approach to diagnose our customer's needs
- Communicating our value proposition and conduct product demonstrations
- Tracking your activities in Salesforce and working with management to create a sales growth plan
- SELLING – negotiating and closing deals!
- This IS NOT a remote position.
- This is an exclusively inside sales role.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a B2B sales role; proven track record of sales success
- Experience in sales, hospitality, retail, and/or customer service
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new leads
- Ability to be a team player; it takes all of us to make Relias Learning a success!
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top