TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you passionate about solving problems and shipping software? Want to build something completely new? Come join a fast paced, growing team with Relias Learning.
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a 96% retention rate!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- 6% 401k company match, employee wellness program and a great health benefits package
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Research and recommend new technologies to meet business needs
- Collaborate across departments to understand projects and communicate solutions
- Create and distribute tailored views of software architectures to stakeholders
- Subdivide a complex application into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Communicate vision and concepts to developers
- Proactively monitoring the adherence of the implementation to the architecture
- Act as an agent of change and justify the investment in software architecture of a solution
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of SQL Server
- A love for technology and a passion for learning new things
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
IT WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with Redis, Angular 2, Azure, Service Bus, Web API
- Familiarity with privacy and security best practices
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top