Senior Corporate Counsel
SENIOR CORPORATE COUNSEL
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a Senior Corporate Counsel position in a high-energy and fast-paced environment? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Overseeing Relias’ legal department
- Supervising negotiations of vendor, customer, and partnership contracts
- Gaining a full understanding of Relias’ business practices and advising on the proper courses of action
- Advising management on a wide variety of legal issues
- Assisting business with legal issues related to international expansion
- Assisting with legal due diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions; drafting and negotiating purchase agreements on smaller acquisitions
- Advising our Content and Products teams on Intellectual Property issues
- Advising HR on employment matters
- Working with accreditations department on compliance and IT on security
- Coordinating with legal department of parent company on corporate matters
- Scaling the legal department for rapid growth
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 8-10 years of legal experience with a focus in contract/transactional law in a corporate environment
- 2+ years of team management/leadership experience
- Law degree and active State of North Carolina license to practice
- A track record of advising senior leadership on legal matters and ability to interact cross-departmentally
- Strong preference given to those with international, M&A, SaaS, and/or IP legal experience
- A high level of business acumen and decision making ability
- Employment law experience is a plus
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top