TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Sales Trainer position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Facilitating Sales Training Bootcamp – scheduling logistics, arranging for presenters, materials prep, etc.
- Executing Pre- and Post-Boot Camp checklists to completion
- Maintaining metrics-driven scorecards throughout boot camp
- Delivering select components of Boot Camp material based on level of expertise and continued development (Solution Selling, Salesforce, etc.)
- Back-up Monday Sales Training call facilitator
- Posting boot camp survey of attendees and managers
- Implementing boot camp improvements based on survey results
- Co-presenting post-boot camp CIM (Continuous Improvement Meetings)
- Assisting with planning and execution of Annual Sales Kick-off Meeting
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in B2B sales role and/or sales training position
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web based systems
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top