Product Marketing Manager - Acute Care
PRODUCT MARKETING – Acute Care
TAKE THE NEXT BIG STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you passionate about staff training and workforce development? Do you have experience in the area of Senior Care? We are looking for someone to join our product marketing team and Relias Learning, the rapidly growing, undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Helping to drive our thought leadership in the area of staff training and workforce development
- Collaborating with Product Management, Sales, partner organizations, and industry experts to produce free resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics
- Work with Product Management and Sales to develop content that articulates our product benefits
- Including website copy, blog posts, sales collateral, etc.
- Developing campaign messaging for marketing programs
- Blogging on an ongoing basis to build a community of readers and subscribers
- Identifying product evangelists among our customer base and develop customer success stories
- Speaking and presenting both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong understanding of the training and workforce development challenges facing organizations in the acute care marketplace
- Background in acute care or marketing into hospitals is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presenting abilities
- The passion for writing and messaging!
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top