Product Launch Specialist
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a customer-service focused Client Management position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating strategy and detailed plans to launch new products and enter new markets
- Working with Marketing, Sales, Services, and Support leadership to ensure teams have the skills, tools and training to successfully communicate product value to our customers and prospects
- Working with product managers to develop product themes and to manage communications for product releases and launches
- Arming internal stakeholders with value statements and proof points that can be used for case studies, white papers, web content, differentiation analysis, ROI models and other collateral
- Developing a thorough understanding of buyers and operational challenges
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of targeting, positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation to establish a winning position within the competitive landscape
- Continually measuring key performance indicators for launch – including lead generation performance, revenue attainment, product engagement, and market penetration – and appropriately adjust strategies to ensure program effectiveness
- Providing training to Sales, Services, Partners, and other stakeholders, liaising across various organizational levels, to ensure success in the market
- Translating broad concepts and product detail into big-picture value
- Creating actionable launch plans with measureable results
- Conducting ongoing competitive and market research: Win/Loss Calls, Surveys, Pricing Analysis, Customer Calls and Visits
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 0-3 years of experience in product management or marketing role
- Strong affinity for sales team success, prior sales support experience
- Experience and knowledge of Healthcare industry
- Bachelors degree in related field (CS or Technical degree preferred)
- Track record of driving adoption, growth and results for a product or service
- Proven record of thriving in a matrixed environment with the ability to drive initiatives to completion through other people without having direct supervisory responsibility
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Solid understanding and proven experience working in a dynamic development environment
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top