Outbound Sales Specialist
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic E-commerce Sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working in one of the top strategic growth areas at Relias Learning
- Conduct inbound and outbound sales calls
- Educate clients on features and benefits of products
- Generate new leads and business opportunities
- Identify clients’ needs and driving sales
- Remote candidates will be considered depending on prior experience
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior outbound calling experience
- Experience selling direct to consumers
- Excellent phone & interpersonal communication skills
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new leads
- Interest in becoming a top notch sales professional
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top