National Sales Director - Acute Care
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy, strategic, and self-motivated role as our National Sales Director? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales, the Adaptive Learning Sales Director will be responsible for growing, scaling, and leading an exceptional national sales team selling risk and cost-reduction solutions that will drive significant revenue growth for Relias Learning, the leading online provider of training and education solutions for the US healthcare market. Revenue scale will come through 1) renewal and up-sales of current products into existing 1100+ leading hospital clients, 2) cross-sales of new products into existing clients, and 3) new customer acquisition. Relias’s risk and cost-reduction solutions are squarely aligned with C-suite hospital executives’ high priority focus areas, and the Adaptive Learning Sales Director will need to leverage and build on this key enterprise value proposition to continue to grow sales in this market.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for all sales operations, including developing and executing a sales plan across various territories, collaborating on up and down-stream marketing as well as recruiting and managing a sales force for which s/he will utilize a system for consistently managing sales team effectiveness. Finally, s/he will be expected to provide transparent pipeline and funnel management, quantitative sales forecasting and ultimately be accountable for revenue results (renewals and net new bookings) to Relias CEO and Board of Directors.
Essential Job Functions
- Secures meetings and closes deals with the C-suite of provider organizations; constructs complex, multi-year contracts encompassing enterprise-wide solutions
- Builds and drives scalable and repeatable sales operations encompassing lead generation, product side support, revenue projection and recognition; an innovative change agent
- Leverages analytics to forecast and inform resource allocation, pipeline growth and pricing strategy; identifies trends in market data to capture new and drive existing business opportunities; possesses firm knowledge and success with budgeting and managing costs against revenue goals
- Supports and retains a high-performing team through periods of organizational growth and transformation; manages and optimizes the strengths of individuals and the collective towards personal and professional growth.
- Focuses on client satisfaction, service and retention; actively engages with existing customers to create surplus value in sales interactions, builds long-standing and referenceable relationships with providers
- Leverages industry knowledge, existing relationships and internal teams to inform product evolution, prospecting and deal prioritization; creatively leverages cross-functional teams in the sales process
Skills & Requirements
- Experience building and/or leading a sales force that consistently achieves YOY revenue growth; effectively managing pipeline activities in order to meet or exceed quota set by CEO and Board
- Passionate about coaching others towards professional growth and for driving improvements in healthcare delivery
- 5+ years of hospital and health system sales experience
- Excellent oral & written business communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Unquestionable integrity, objectivity and independence
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and effectively manage
- Demonstrated ability to appear confident and credible with an ability to empower and motivate others
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Proven ability to interact with and instill confidence in a diverse set of stakeholders
- Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Track record of understanding of how to intelligently use resources (capital, talent) to realize vision
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA highly desirable
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top