Market Research Analyst
Are you looking for a Full-Time Market Research Internship where you get to use your ambition and enthusiasm? Join Relias Learning, the rapidly growing, undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Great health benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
- Expanding upon new lead lists by visiting carrier, vendor, and association websites to find new leads
- Working with the Sales team and Analyst team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including mass data uploads, data logistics, and understanding of all data sets
- Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities, and competitive information
- Helping Sales management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (through SalesForce.com)
- Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
- Performing other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition and a personal desire to succeed
- Proficient computer skills
Back to top