Market Research Analyst
TAKE THE FIRST BIG STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for an exciting Market Research Analyst role where you get to use your ambition and enthusiasm? Join Relias Learning, the rapidly growing, undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
- Expanding upon new lead lists by visiting carrier, vendor, and association websites to find new leads
- Working with the Sales team and Analyst team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including mass data uploads, data logistics, and understanding of all data sets
- Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities, and competitive information
- Helping Sales management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (through SalesForce.com)
- Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
- Performing other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition and a personal desire to succeed
- Proficient computer skills
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top