Lead Generation Specialist
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Lead Generation Specialist position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimted PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- 2 weeks paid company orientation plus 2 additional weeks paid sales training
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Performing market research by cold calling and qualifying leads (gathering information on potential clients)
- Setting appointments and booking demonstrations for our sales team
- Tracking your activities in Salesforce and working with management to create your sales growth plan
- Attending sales conferences and marketing events as needed
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-1 years of sales, hospitality, retail, or customer service experience
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new leads
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player; it takes all of us to make Relias Learning a success!
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top