TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, and challenging Corporate Sales Recruiter position? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – 11 paid holidays including your birthday and Unlimited PTO!
- 2 week company onboarding and orientation
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Identifying future Relians through full cycle recruiting including req strategy, sourcing, testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified candidates for entry-level and experienced sales positions
- Using a variety of techniques to identify candidates including cold calling, Boolean searching, career fairs, and utilizing passive and active job boards i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, GlassDoor, and The Muse
- Pre-screening all resumes received, conducting in-person and phone interviews, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Managing an evolving candidate pipeline using our applicant tracking system while documenting actions
- Initiating and reviewing background checks and drug screens through our third party vendors
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of technical and/or sales recruiting experience
- A desire to build a pipeline and recruit for a variety of different sales positions
- Prior success recruiting in a high-volume corporate or agency environment
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to function in a collaborative environment – you’ll be expected to work with the team in mind
- A knack for prioritizing responsibilities in an ever changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient with Excel and Word
- A goal-oriented mindset and self-motivation
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top