Jr. Financial Analyst
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, FP&A
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a highly analytical Junior Financial Analyst position in a fast-paced environment? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 99%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analysis of monthly operating results, forecasts, plans and strategic initiatives and communication of results to the executive team and corporate headquarters
- Forecasting and budgeting process in coordination with various functions
- Data analytics projects on key operating metrics such as retention rates, client course usage and pricing
- Improving existing processes to drive operational efficiencies in co-ordination with Business Improvement function
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis to facilitate strategic and tactical decision-making
- Implementation and operation of financial planning & analysis software
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or a related field
- Ideally first experience in financial planning & analysis
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Excellent MS office (especially Excel & PowerPoint) and presentation skills
- Ideally programming skills in languages like Python, VBA etc.
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top