Inside Sales Manager
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic Inside Sales Management position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantastic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Leading your team of SMB Account Executives in prospecting and closing new business
- Developing departmental business strategies and processes
- Training and coaching Account Executives on all aspects of sales
- Motivating and driving your team to exceed sales targets
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B sales role; proven track record of sales success
- 2-5 yeas of management or leadership experience
- Experience in the software industry, SaaS experience is desirable
- Ability to excel at all stages of the sales cycle
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top