Inbound Marketing Manager
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic marketing position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Measure, analyze, and optimize all inbound marketing traffic campaigns and sources.
- Work with other members of the marketing team on lead generation across branding, product marketing, event engagement, etc.
- Understand and built out persona-driven buyer journeys.
- Able to implement a clear personalization strategy for different personas.
- Maximize inbound lead generation while reducing the cost per Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL’s)
- Optimize digital marketing analytics to include full-funnel transparency across multiple channels, platforms, and tools.
- Aligning content and messaging with data-defined customers’ interests.
- Run click attribution and A/B testing software that informs marketing campaigns.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Track and analyze content and campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize content, channels, and resources.
- Perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing and/or related experience required.
- Expert data and analytical skills with ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Expert at Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong communication skills to include: written, presentation, and oral communication.
- Strong leadership, initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to understand and modify basic HTML and CSS on different platforms.
- Ability to work with CrazyEgg, Optimizely, Moz, Search Metrics, and similar plaforms.
- Ability to think strategically while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who is open to feedback and new ideas.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top