Field Account Manager
FIELD SALES Account Manager – Software/SaaS
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for an energetic and strategic Outside Sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so, too as we proudly boast a 96% retention rate!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – 15 days paid time off & 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- 2 weeks paid company orientation plus 7 additional weeks paid sales training
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- The Field Account Manager will assist with prospecting, lead generation, selling and administrative activities for named Relias accounts. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Account Executives in other sales channels as required, in an assigned territory, to maintain and expand existing customer relationships by selling Relias Learning products and service
- Identify qualified sales leads through cold calling, marketing campaigns, trade shows and working with Relias Learning partners
- Manage a tele-sales process from start to finish, including introductory calls, product demonstrations and contract execution
- Coordinate & perform meetings, presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Relias Learning partners, marketing, client care/support and product management to facilitate new programs, messaging and campaigns around company initiatives and product offerings
- Attend and support tradeshow, marketing, and other product demonstration events as requested
- Manage relationships with existing customers, including an understanding of how they can benefit from the all of the Company’s products and services
- Manage the contract renewal process including renewals, cancellations, and reductions
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 3 – 8 years’ experience in a B2B sales role; proven track record of sales success
- Experience in the software industry, SaaS experience is desirable
- Ability to excel at all stages of the sales cycle
- Experience in healthcare or Health & Human Services is a bonus
- Ability to travel 15 – 20%; domestic travel
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top