ETL/BI Data Engineer
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for an analytical and exciting Senior Data Engineer position with a rapidly growing agile development team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited paid time off in addition to 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2 week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2015 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Evaluating and enhancing ETL and Data Quality standards, technologies and documentation approaches
- Identifying deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate ETL and Data Quality technologies, and other business intelligence tools, to support timely, cost effective delivery of information
- Encouraging and empowering others to achieve and create enthusiasm and a desire to excel;
- Promoting an environment of innovation and experimentation
- Working with Implementation Project Teams and Client to determine individual Project ETL requirements and convert them to technical requirements
- Developing and testing Extract, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) modules based on design specification
- Identifying data discrepancies and data quality issues and working to ensure data consistency and integrity
- Developing, deploying and maintaining ETL workflows for multiple data sources
- Planing, testing, and deploying ETL mappings, and database code as part of application build process across the enterprise
- Reviewing ETL workflows for performance and recommending process improvements
- Documenting ETL data mappings and conversion rules
- Writing technical and management systems reports, prepare data extracts
- Responding to and resolving load failures and performance issues
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years in ETL and Data Warehouse technology with experience in implementing large & complex projects using Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, .Net and TSQL.
- 2+ years experience with healthcare claims data is preferred, but not required
- The candidate should have very strong technical experience in the areas of data analysis, database design, ETL, and data governance.
- Experience with data-driven testing approaches used in the Data Warehousing, OLTP and Business Intelligence.
- Experience with Agile and waterfall methodologies – must be well versed in Agile Scrum methodologies and can act as Scrum Master when necessary.
- Well-developed project management skills including project planning, estimation and release management
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to prepare and present reports to a range of audiences
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
See Inside the Office of Relias Learning
Relias Learning is a global provider of online learning and development for healthcare professionals. With course content designed for senior care, behavioral health, and developmental disabilities organizations, Relias helps clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards. Relias is comprised of passionate people who are working to improve the lives of both the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.
Back to top